The School provides separate hostel facility for Boys and Girls. Sisters of St. Joseph’s of Cluny Convent will look after girl students. St.Joseph’s School Boys Hostel is a warm vibrant young community of students, staff and administrators of the school. This hostel is another home for the students. Hostel building is within the school compound, attached to the residence of the principal. The hostel provides a safe and welcoming atmosphere to every individual who enters into this family. Students staying in the hostel will have comfortable and conducive environment for healthy living. The Laundry facility is given to the students. The hostel maintains a very strict discipline to create a good ambience for serious study. The aim of the staff and administrators is to support and challenge each individual to reach their full potential and follow their dreams.
The parents and the students residing in the hostel are required to abide by the basic Rules and Regulations of the hostel:
- English is the Official language.
- Parents/guardians are not permitted to meet the boarders, without the permission of the superintendent/Principal. They will be allowed to meet the students only on prescribed days (Second Saturdays and Sundays). During school hours, parents/guardians are not allowed to visit their wards.
- Due to security reasons, only parents/ guardians and authorized individuals whose photographs are kept in the authorized register at the hostel are permitted to visit the students and take them for vacations.
- Parents are strictly prohibited to contact the students during study hours.
- Any application for attending marriages, functions or any other events during the school time will not be entertained, unless it pertains to the parents or siblings. Written permission in this regard must be obtained in time. No messages over the telephone will be accepted in this regard.
- In case of emergency, the parents or guardian may be allowed to meet them with the prior written permission of the Principal/Vice Principal.
- For any queries regarding school or hostel issues, parents/guardian must contact the superintendent/principal at the first hand; not their wards directly.
- Fees have to be deposited within the stipulated period.
- Boarding facility is available for the students of class I to class X.
Admission – Rs. 1000
Monthly – Rs. 4500 from Feb – Nov and Rs. 2000 for Dec & Jan as lodging fee.
Personal Expenses as according to the need of the child